Friday, April 30, 2010

She tries to not let the times slip away.



The thing is, I experience way too much worry, sadness, and senseless obsession in my life.
For a young adult female of 20 years, this causes me worry. ...or additional worr
y, in technical terms.
Counting blessings is something I try with desperation, but unfortunately, I
often have the negatives outweigh the positives. As a result, poor little me slips back into a hole and waits for something good.
Nothing can be more depressing than w a i t i n g. One never knows when life will end. So why wait? There is rarely a good reason. But to act now one need muster some energy. Some motivation. Something to keep them going. Even that tiny bit that helps them finish a shit day. Often I lack that energy.
Well, nothing else but hang on to hope some might say.
There is, after all, always hope. Isn't there?


No comments:

Post a Comment